- White T-shirt
- Masking or Painter’s Tape
- Fabric Paint in Light Blue & Red
- Foam Brushes
- Lay the t-shirt flat on a table and arranging the painters tape horizontally. Place the first strip directly under the arm pit to help guide the tape in a straight line. Leave a small gap between each piece of tape but don’t stress too much about perfection. Once the shirt is being worn, you won’t be able to tell whether all the lines are perfectly straight.
- Using the foam brush and the light blue fabric paint, gently pain between the tape with strokes moving into the same direction.
- Allow the blue to dry about a half hour before removing the strips.
- Next use two long vertical pieces of tape to tape the t-shirt on the left edge (as you are looking at the shirt). Use the red fabric paint and a clean foam brush to paint this line.
- After another 30 minutes remove the tape and take a look at the notebook page your mini-macaroni can wear on the first day of school!